Before your 1st class
* On our homepage, please fill out our REGISTRATION form.
* Please note that we require in-door runners, dance shoes, or bare feet in the studios.
* All services must be paid for prior to participation.
1. Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class.
(*new clients 15 minutes – We want to ensure you have adequate time to fill out your registration form (if you have not completed our online form), pay for class, and get changed before class starts). All services must be paid for prior to participation.
2. Please bring non-marking indoor runners and shoes to class. We will ask all clients wearing outdoor shoes to remove their shoes.
3. Please turn off your cell phones during class or store them in your lockers. No talking or texting during class.
4. Please keep our studio clean and tidy. We take absolute pride in providing a beautiful, clean, and eco-friendly environment for you, and ask that you kindly respect our space.
5. PUR Suspension will be open to all clients who have purchased a drop-in class, PUR PASS 12/24, or have Unlimited Membership status. *Clients with deal vouchers will not be able to use their vouchers for this class, however; they will be able to attend this class when purchasing a drop-in, PUR PASS 12/24, or have Unlimited Membership status.
6. There is a 4 person min. per class requirement to run a class. Any classes with less than 4 participants will be canceled and clients will get a credit in their account to use for any remaining classes that day or for future use.
CLASS & TRAINING SESSION RESERVATION POLICY
Class reservations can be made anytime online here. (www.PURmovement.com/calendar)
If you have reserved a spot in class/session and need to cancel, you may do so up to 24 hours prior to the start time. Missed classes without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended. For Monthly Unlimited memberships an $18 ‘no show’ fee will be automatically charged to your credit card (on file). An $18 ‘no show’ fee will be charged to all clients without a credit card on file upon your next visit and your account will temporarily be placed on suspension. We have limited spots available in each class and we request that you take the time to modify your reservations or call us when you are unable to attend a class. This will allow us to open additional spots to other clients.
Wait list System
If a class has reached capacity you will automatically be placed in order on our wait list system. An automated email will be sent to you if you have made it from the wait list to the class list. Each class at PUR has a designated number of spots to ensure that we do not go over capacity. Reservations are highly recommended.
PUR MEMBERSHIPS, PASSES, & DROP-INS
Due to the nature of our business, we do not offer refunds. Membership fees will be deducted automatically on the 1st of every month. If your card is declined, you will receive a courtesy automated email from our system and will have 1 day without penalty to pay your dues and upate your credit card information. Any fees outstanding beyond this, will result in a penalty of an additional $10/week. Memberships can be terminated at anytime by paying the full amount owed for the remaining months outstanding on the account. Introductory offers are valid for 1 month from purchase date, and PUR & POWER passes are valid for 6 months from purchase date. All services must be paid before participation.
For questions contact us here or call us today 604.910.MOVE!